Zuckerman Investment Group is an independent investment management firm located in downtown Chicago that provides individuals and families with a complete offering of financial counseling and investment management services.
Zuckerman Investment Group is looking for a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our Wealth Management Team. This position is a unique, newly created opportunity to participate in the expansion of an established firm. A strong candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, impeccable judgment, exceptional organization skills and experience cultivating relationships through superior client service.
- Deliver personalized and proactive financial counseling services for 50-100 high net worth clients
- Manage client relationships and ensure long term retention through regular communication to review portfolio strategy, account activity and performance
- Lead, manage and hold accountable the internal client team and prioritize open client requests
- Work with the Portfolio Manager to implement and monitor client asset allocations and investment strategies
- Grow your client base through client and COI (Center of Influence) referrals
- Develop and mentor the associate advisors
- 5+ years of wealth management experience. RIA experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CFP® designation or similar advanced industry certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism