Zuckerman Investment Group is an independent investment management firm located in downtown Chicago that provides individuals and families with a complete offering of financial counseling and investment management services.
Zuckerman Investment Group is looking for a Relationship Management Associate to join our team. This position is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an established firm and will offer great growth potential. You will gain exposure to all aspects of a wealth management firm by providing support to the relationship management team as well as members of the trading, portfolio management, and operations teams. The right, motivated candidate will have the ability to become a junior advisor, then ultimately a lead client advisor at Zuckerman Investment Group.
- Work collaboratively with the relationship management team to provide personalized financial counseling services to clients
- Develop an understanding of each individual’s financial profile by assisting with financial projections, asset allocations, meeting preparation and comprehensive financial goals
- Maintain firm’s relationship management system by updating client information, entering important notes, generating reports, and reviewing the integrity of data
- Execute on day-to-day client requests, including money movements, new account setup and other projects as needed
- Complete client paperwork on various custodial systems & interact with custodial contacts to resolve processing issues
- Bachelor’s Degree; Preferred Majors: Business, Finance and Economics
- Minimum GPA: 3.3
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented and able to multi-task with time-sensitive items
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®