Zuckerman Investment Group is a growing independent registered investment advisory firm owned by the Zuckerman family. The firm manages over $1 billion for multi-generational families. We are located in downtown Chicago and we provide individuals and families with a complete offering of financial counseling and investment management services.
We are a results-driven firm with high achieving, motivated employees who value opportunities to take on complex problems, interesting projects, and share innovative ideas. We believe in cultivating relationships both internally and externally, and we are looking for someone to join our team who is committed to developing strong connections in a truly collaborative environment.
Zuckerman Investment Group is looking for wealth management interns to join us for Summer 2023. You will gain exposure to all aspects of a wealth management firm by providing support to the relationship management, sales, investments, trading, portfolio management, and operations teams. This position is an excellent first step for someone looking to learn more about wealth management.
This position will be hybrid. The firm is currently on a hybrid remote workforce due to precautions related to COVID-19.
- Work closely with experienced client advisors, shadowing and supporting them as they provide personalized financial counseling services to clients
- Introduction to the sales and marketing strategies of a growing wealth management firm, including webinars and content distribution.
- Assist in maintaining the firm’s client relationship and portfolio management systems by updating client information, entering important notes, generating reports, and reviewing the integrity of data
- Support the execution of day-to-day client requests, such as assisting in completing client paperwork utilizing various custodial systems
- Execute projects in investments, operations and compliance to enhance our wealth management capabilities
- Rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior – Graduating between Dec 2023-May 2025
- Minimum GPA: 3.8
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented and able to multi-task with time-sensitive items
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.