Zuckerman Investment Group is a growing independent registered investment advisory firm owned by the Zuckerman family. The firm manages over $1.3 billion for multi-generational families. We are located in downtown Chicago and provide individuals and families with a complete offering of financial counseling and investment management services.
We are a results-driven firm with high achieving, motivated employees who value opportunities to take on complex problems, interesting projects, and share innovative ideas. We believe in cultivating relationships both internally and externally, and we are looking for someone to join our team who is committed to developing strong connections in a truly collaborative environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated and extremely detail-oriented individual to work alongside the firm’s sales and marketing to enhance the firm’s business development efforts. By considering Zuckerman Investment Group, you have a passion for sales and marketing and a curiosity about the wealth management industry. As a member of our team, you will develop professionally by gaining exposure to all aspects of a wealth management firm, providing support to senior leaders, and working directly with the Sales & Marketing Associate and CEO. This position is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an established firm and will offer great growth potential.
This position will be hybrid. The firm is currently on a hybrid remote workforce due to precautions related to COVID-19.
- Research, propose, and execute customized tactics with the sales & marketing team to gain new clientele
- Maintain the firm’s sales data to produce and analyze weekly reports
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms through highly organized and detail-oriented brand management
- Manage, write, design, and execute the firm’s content calendar
- Maintain an award application calendar and assist in the application process for company and individual advisor awards
- Preparation and execution of all in-person and/or virtual events
- Design, update, and distribute weekly decks for all-company meetings, trainings, and sales meeting
- Support the firm’s day-to-day office needs including preparation for client meetings, company lunches, and product replenishment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, communications, PR, or related
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and desire and ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.