Zuckerman Investment Group is a growing independent registered investment advisory firm owned by the Zuckerman family. The firm manages over $1 billion for multi-generational families. We are located in downtown Chicago and we provide individuals and families with a complete offering of financial counseling and investment management services.
We are a results-driven firm with high achieving, motivated employees who value opportunities to take on complex problems, interesting projects, and share innovative ideas. We believe in cultivating relationships both internally and externally, and we are looking for someone to join our team who is committed to developing strong connections in a truly collaborative environment.
Zuckerman Investment Group is looking for a Client/PM Associate to join our team. This position is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an established firm and will offer great growth potential. You will gain exposure to all aspects of a wealth management firm by providing support to the relationship management, trading, investment, portfolio management, and operations teams.
Zuckerman Investment Group is looking to add an experienced investment analyst to our investment team. The Client/PM Associate is responsible for:
- Establish and cultivate trusting relationships with new and existing clients, proactively helping them understand their investments and planning strategies
- Monitor current portfolio positions and relevant market developments, peer activity and industry news
- Prepare performance reports and other data for clients, that may involve evaluating account performance, analyzing investment portfolios, and generating quarterly investment performance monitors
- Support the investment team in identifying and researching investment ideas
- Understand our data packaging and synthesis the information
- Prepare detailed investment memorandums/reports and present them to the investment team
- Own the PM Implementation process; run reports, analyze data and review strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree – Graduating between Dec 2022-May 2024
- 2 years of experience in investment analysis and research with a proven track record
- A deeply-held belief in value investing
- A passion for in-depth, fundamental bottoms-up company analysis and research
- Highly-developed accounting, due diligence and valuation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a small, high-performing team
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.